Enable Power Platform April 2020 Release Preview
Want to check out the new features in the upcoming April 2020 Release? Then read the instructions below!
1. Navigate to the Power Platform Admin Center and select Environments (https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments). This will open up the environments setting screen.
2. Click on the Manage button, located on the bottom right corner near the Updates section. A Updates pane will open on the left.
3. Click the Update Now button. This update could take up to two hours and the target instance may have performance issues during this time.
4. Enter the name of your environment in the dialog that is displayed. This is to ensure a production environment is not accidentally updated.
5. Put your feet up and wait for the updates to install. The update progress can be monitored on the Environment Settings screen (under the updates section).